Friday, November 10, 2006

Update

Everything looks ok. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the bleeding. My placenta is intact and out of the way, my cervix is 4 cm thick and looks good, and the baby is kicking and healthy. They don't know why I was bleeding but it might have been due to some kind of cervical irritation. The good thing is that the bleeding has stopped, there is no sign of me going into early labor, and the baby was having a damn good time kicking around in there. I think that she just likes to have her picture taken. Perhaps she'll grow up to be a famous actress or something and buy her father and I the house of our dreams. It doesn't really matter, just as long as she grows up. I'm just happy that things look good.

5 comments:

electriclady said...

Amy, thank goodness everything is OK. How scary!

MoMo said...

I am so glad everything is okay! Pretty scary! Have a great weekend!

Les said...

Amy, So glad that you two are ok! Miss you bunches....Love ya, Les

Les said...

Amy, So glad that you two are ok! Miss you bunches....Love ya, Les

soralis said...

So glad to hear that everything is OK!!!