Sunday, May 07, 2006

Status Report

Things I’ve been doing instead of posting another blog:

  • Sleeping
  • Crying over a living bird mourning his dead bird friend in the road
  • Shouting at my husband over things that I can’t even remember now
  • More sleeping
  • Playing Sims 2 for hours on end so that I can live vicariously through the fake Sim models of my husband and myself.
  • Falling into deep coma sleep
  • Crying over the fact that my husband didn’t want to watch Sleepless in Seattle with me
  • Refused to watch it with him after he finally agreed to watch it
  • Happily watched Sleepless in Seattle with my husband
  • Did I mention that I slept?
  • Frying my ass on my heating pad

My ovaries have been very busy. One follicle is way ahead of the others at 23 mm, the others are between 14 and 17 mm. Dr. Sunshine hopes that I will be ready for my trigger shot tomorrow night. I have another date with Mr. Happy Cam tomorrow morning. Keep your fingers crossed for me, hopefully the other follicles will catch up.

I’m off to bed, I’m in desperate need of a nap.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

lol, i love that you say you are in desperate need of a nap. i love you amykins, i miss your humor!!!!!